What’s Your Why
I don’t want to do this.
It scares me. I think it will be too much work for me. Emotional, mental and timely work.
My logical brain is asking, “What the fuck are you doing? You don’t have the time for this.”
But…my heart says, “This is what I’ve worked so long and hard for. Do it.”
But the heart is a whisper. The whisper that says, “You got into this industry to help people and this…this, will help people. Truly help them and it’s affordable. No excuses for them. Do the work. It will be worth it.”
But my brain says, “What the fuck are you thinking?”
And back and forth they go.
But the heart is winning.
Maybe you feel the same way. The fear that comes from the logical brain, that change is too hard. But your hopes, your heart says, “This can be different. I can be different.”
But then your brain goes, “How?” And you start to doubt yourself. Scared to take the next step, because you haven’t figured out “How.”
And therefore, what you are left with is a whisper that doesn’t need the “How,” but instead simply needs your “Why?”
Why do you want what you hope for?
Answer that, and take the first step. And then the step after that.
And when you stumble and fall, which you will inevitably do, it’s the why that will get you back up. Not the how. The how is a multitude. The why though – that is personal and yours alone. Only you can answer that.
Which brings me to, The Online Nutrition & Habit Coaching Program called The Creator’s Course.
I don’t want to sell it, but I want you in it, which sounds dichotomous.
But aren’t we all a bit of two people in one. The part that wants the better for our long-term future and the part that wants the short term pleasures of life. The part that doesn’t want to get off the couch to do the work versus the part that knows we will feel better after we do.
So here’s the Program I Want You to Join, The Creator’s Course:
- An online coaching program, based on building the habits that will help you create the body and health that you want
- Cost: $7 per week (1st 10 people), $12 per week (Between 11th and 20th person to sign-up), $17 per week (people between 21st and 50th person to sign-up)
- It includes a 15-30 minute Coaching Call
- Bi-weekly planning webinars
- Daily check-ins
- Daily accountability and information
- Sample Meal Plans
- Work on Changing the Habits that truly matter for your specific Fitness Goal
1. You Sign-up Here
2. We set-up a time for the Coaching Call
3. We figure out the habits that will help you the most
4. You get access to the Private FB group Starting Monday, Jan 7th
5. You check-in daily with your habits
6.You graduate from those habits to other habits
7. You graduate from those to others that start to really move you closer to your goal
8. You choose to learn how to maintain your results or you choose to graduate completely.
The Why (Mine):
1. Everyone thinks the perfect workout or meal plan will solve their problems. That’s bullshit. This program will work on what really matters – Your lifestyle and the Essential Habits to reach your goals. Habits are what matters.
2. Everyone thinks they lack self-control. That’s nonsense. We lack accountability. Almost no one has enough self-control alone. This program will hold you accountable to the things that matter.
3. I still believe there are things that are specific to certain people. This goes beyond a broad-based program into Individual Coaching along with a program that can be scaled.
4. People still need the tools of what to do and how to do it (ie, workouts, meals, and overall trouble-shooting). This program will deliver that.
5. Most of the products out there are too costly for most people to make the commitment to. Everyone can afford $7 to $22 per week, if it’s important to them.
6. This will help to create a mini-community of people working and striving to listen to their better selves more often.
7. It will help people. I truly believe that.
The Why (Yours):
What’s Your Why?
Do you want to make changes to your health, the way your body feels, the way your body looks?
Do you want more confidence?
Do you want to feel better?
Do you want to improve your health?
Are you tired of trying to do things on your own?
Are you tired and confused with all of the conflicting information out there?
Are you prepping for a specific event?
Are you just done with not feeling your best?
Are you tired of listening to that part of you that says, “You can’t do it,” and instead want to listen to the whisper that says, “Maybe this will be different…”
No matter your why, know that this time can be different, but it requires you to take the first step. At $7 per week (for the 1st 10 people) I think that’s a very small price to pay, for a transformed life.
So the only question is, are you ready to take that first step?